ECS is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer (Security) to work in our Arlington, VA office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
ECS is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer (Security) engineer to support the Army Chief of Staff and the Army Operations Center at the Pentagon.
Qualified candidates will:
- Have CISSP certification with knowledge and experience in IT engineering principles, security regulation in compliance legislation, Army Information Security (IS) programs and enterprise level IS policies.
- Have networking, telecom, or application development, client/server, network and internet/web development experience.
- The ability to apply IS industry standards to secure network environment.
- Experience in creating and maintaining programmatic and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution, ability to manage and document system configurations.
- Experience and familiarity with process for Risk Management Framework (RMF) utilizing Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS), Certificate of Net-worthiness (CON) and Authorization to Operate (ATO).
- BS in CS, Physics, Programming or equivalent
- Active Top-Secret Clearance
- CISSP Required
- IASAE II Certification
- 8 years at Senior level
- Senior Systems Engineer (Security) experience within the Department of Defense.
- Senior Systems Engineer (Security) experience supporting the Army.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.