This position will contribute to the Quotit Sales Department by using their industry knowledge, expertise, and organizational skills to complete various data analytics and reporting responsibilities. This position will feel comfortable contributing to strategic decisions, analyzing ambivalent problems, breaking down complex information, and assuming responsibility for quality of service. This Reporting position will thoroughly consider the implications of their decisions and will ask questions to get to the core of any issues.
- Create and maintain metrics and reporting across the Sales Support team.
- Supports gathering and reporting process performance metrics
- Ensure reports are consistent and data integrity is kept.
- Translate stakeholders' requirements into reporting deliverables.
- Execute and assist with meeting the demand for our customers' needs for data and reporting.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and informational needs such as developing dashboards, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Develop reporting dashboards.
- Analyzes and translates business, data, functional, and user requirements and/or business rules into
- analytic and reporting requirements, conceptual data models and deliverables for low to moderate
- complexity projects
- Assists in assembly and analysis of data utilizing available techniques to determine, document and communicate existing process adherence, data integrity, profiles and quality levels; uncovers anomalies and variances in data content from expected results for projects of moderate complexity
- Assists and/or leads design and development of standard reports for metrics analysis
- Handles logistics as well as assist and/or lead in developing process related training and communications
- Lead other various projects and tasks as assigned.
- Process all new account provisioning, upgrades, downgrades, cancellations and non-standard billing entries.
- Mentor and train team members to develop their reporting skills and grow professionally.
- Work independently with accountability and adaption to changing priorities and business environments.
- Initiate communication with cross-functional partners on their reporting needs in regards to the Sales Support area.
- Provide written and oral communication of highly specialized terms and data and can present to others.
- Must be able to identify and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Drive thought leadership into the sales support areas on improvement opportunities.
- Drive improved visibility into key sales support metrics around cost and performance.
- Actively seeks to connect resources across departments to share expertise.
This job does not have supervisory duties.Preferred Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- 3 or more years of related experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must be proficient with Excel, Access and SQL reporting
- Must be highly proficient with HubSpot CRM
- Ability to multi-task and exhibit effective time management and organization skills
- Sound communication and relationship skills; ability to interact with all levels of end users (written, verbal, presentation)
- Demonstrate organizational and analytical skills (able to analyze, manipulate, and interpret large amounts of data)
- Insurance industry knowledge is a plus.
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000.