Responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of intermediate training courses using multiple delivery methods, including instructor led-training (classes and webinars), self-paced web-based-training and/or other performance support (user guides, job aids, etc.). Produce training targeted to meet client needs using a variety of adult instructional design techniques and alternative deliveries. Independently develop both soft skills and operational course work.
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Work with Senior Instructional Designer and/or client to conduct the client's needs analysis and develop overall course/curriculum goals, requirements and specific course objectives
- Acquires and applies intermediate knowledge of the business, its products and processes to create training materials that solution business needs
- Manage each development project with standard project management forms and processes
- Design and develop text, graphics, animations, simulations, and/or assessment instruments for eLearning courses and integrate these into a final course deliverable
- Develop script for facilitator and participant guides for instructor led training or performance support materials (user guide, job aids, etc.).
- Coordinate client reviews and final production editorial and functionality reviews
- Consult with client on implementation and communication plans and registration, tracking /reporting requirements via the learning management system.
- Use proven instructional design techniques and practices to provide courses that adhere to accepted quality standards
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization's desired culture and values
Years of Experience:
- Experience with Adult Learning theory
- Experience with LMS and content development software such as: Lectora, Captivate, PhotoShop, InDesign, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in influencing others and managing priorities
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility to deal with ongoing change and short deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office tools
This job has expired.