ECS is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer (Integration) to work in our Arlington, VA office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
ECS is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer (Integration) to support the Army Chief of Staff and the Army Operations Center at the Pentagon.
Qualified candidates will:
- Have experience with developing and completing actions in systems specifications, technical and logistical requirements and other disciplines.
- Experience in creating and maintaining programmatic and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution, ability to manage and document system configurations.
- Perform all aspects of technical analysis and systems engineering support to facilitate the design, development, implementation and sustainment for the program.
- Provide input to required documents, reports, and briefings, and develop plans to ensure proper integration of technology and engineering.
- Provide technical expertise throughout the acquisition lifecycle; support the tracking of operational requirements to system specifications and to test plans/analysis.
- Provide technical support to the planning and execution of system/component test and support the data analysis requirements.
- Coordinate with functional elements, plan, collect data, prepare and update Systems Engineering Plans (SEP) defining how the systems engineering process is applied and tailored to meet objectives for each acquisition phase of a program and methods by which all system requirements having technical content, technical staffing, and technical management will be implemented.
- Review physical system decompositions and allocated baselines typically established by development contractors in the form of system and subsystem development specifications and software requirements and interface specifications, and ensure accuracy, completeness, testability and traceability to Government functional baselines and contract specifications.
- BS in CS, Physics or equivalent
- Active Top-Secret Clearance
- IASAE II Certification
- 10 years' experience
- Senior Systems Engineer (Integration) experience within the Department of Defense.
- Senior Systems Engineer (Integration) experience supporting the Army.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.