Galderma, the world's largest independent global dermatology company, was created in 1981 and is now present in over 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio treat a range of dermatological conditions. The company partners with health care practitioners around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically-defined and medically-proven solutions for the skin.
For more information, please visit www.galderma.com/us
Aesthetic & Corrective Account Manager position; responsible for promoting Galderma's Aesthetic & Corrective portfolio of products to physicians and other medical professionals; responsible for creating product demand within assigned territory.
Territory includes Saint Paul, MN
Candidate must reside (or immediately surrounding) Sain Paul, MN
Overnight travel may be required to effectively manage the territory; overnight for the purpose of territory management estimated at zero (0) overnights per month. Additional travel may be required for training and/or company sponsored meetings
- Promote and sell products to current and potential customers within a defined geography. Initiate specific course of action to increase sales and market share for specific products. Drive product promotion through the implementation and delivery of approved promotional items and approved field-based programs
- Utilizes effective direct selling techniques and market strategies to expand product demand.
- Develop and coordinate physician training programs and practice enhancement in-services and open houses
- Provide technical product and procedure expertise to customers
- Build strong professional relationships, establish credibility and rapport with customers
- Implement and execute key Marketing strategies
- Establish and maintain excellent communications and sound working relationships with co-workers and assigned physicians and healthcare providers
- Actively participate in scheduled Company sales meetings, district and regional conference calls and other business meetings
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity while modeling behaviors consistent with company standards and policies for business and compliance related matters.
- Other related duties as required
COMPETENCIES AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Minimum of 2 years of proven sales experience in quota-driven role with preference given to experience in dermatological, medical device, or specialty pharmaceutical sales
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- Demonstration of sustained, high performance in current position and strong aptitude for learning
- High sense of urgency in particular with regards to customer service orientation
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand market opportunities
- Strong knowledge of the business and market in the assigned territory is preferred
- Ability to travel is required by the specific territory
- Ability to thrive in a highly driven culture that is performance based, fast paced, and results oriented
- Must maintain a high degree of integrity and be highly ethical at all times
Other Important Information
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Employee must be able to multi-task under pressure
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents
- Ability to effectively make written or oral presentations and respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
The work environment characteristics and physical requirements described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of this job, the employee may or may not be frequently/or occasionally required to:
- Stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch; talk or hear; and taste or smell
- Climb stairs or ride elevators
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Use close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Manipulate keyboard or otherwise access computer, telephone and hand-held devices
- Be exposed to outside weather conditions while going in and out of office buildings
- Be exposed to moderate noise level usually in warehouse settings
- Be exposed to moving equipment, mechanical parts, and/or high places; or moving between air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned environments
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.