This position is onsite at the Corporate Headquarters located in Kenosha, WI.
Who We Are:
People know Snap-on for the quality of our products, but we know that it is the passion and character of our people that make our company a global leader. With our diverse talents and deep pride in the Snap-on family of brands, we drive innovation and create value. We work hard together. We grow together. We are one Snap-on team.
Working With Snap-on has Benefits!
Company-paid benefits include:
What You Bring to the Team: Required Skills:
- Basic dental, Basic life, Basic accidental death and dismemberment coverage
- Short term and long-term disability, Employee Assistance Program
- Business travel accident insurance
- Other health education programs including smoking cessation, annual wellness screening and seasonal flu shot
- Market competitive compensation with Rewards for high performance and special skills
- Bonus, incentives, or sales commissions depending on position and level
- Base pay progression through lateral & promotional development on both managerial and technical career paths
- Paid time off, vacation and paid holidays
- Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan - annual optional enrollment period
- Retirement programs including 401(k) Plan with matching employer contributions
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Effectively plan, direct, conduct, and prepare comprehensive internal control, operational, financial and compliance reviews throughout the company
- Evaluate the adequacy of internal controls and effectively communicate cost-effective, realistic solutions
- Provide internal control enhancement recommendations
- Assess the effectiveness of preventative and detective financial and operating controls; to provide assurance that the key control objectives are met
- Perform all work in accordance with professional standards
- Plan and execute operational and financial audits
- Develop high quality, detailed reports to communicate to senior management
- Willingness to travel up to 30%, including international locations
- CPA, CIA or CMA professional designations a plus
- MBA, knowledge of "Lean" business concepts, and foreign language skills a plus
- Two to five years of accounting/internal auditing experience, ("Big 4" public accounting firm experience a plus)
- Understanding of business risks and processes and internal controls, including Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and COSO objectives
- Strong verbal, analytical and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with executives and operating management
- Ability to effectively multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated experience with business functions such as inventory management, manufacturing, cost accounting, purchasing, distribution, sales, information systems, etc.
- Assist in improving the organization's internal control environment by providing internal controls guidance
- Assist with design and development of Continuing Education programs for all Snap-on Employees. This will encompass our current and proposed Sarbanes-Oxley corporate governance initiatives
- Effectively utilize technology to continuously learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members
- Assist External Auditors as needed
- Strong desire to learn Snap-on business operations
If we are interested in moving forward with your candidacy, you may receive an email invitation from Spark Hire, or from a Snap-on representative, for a one-way video interview.
Snap-on is rooted in the dignity of work. From our founding 100 years ago, we have been dedicated to this timeless principle. We celebrate this work and we celebrate our customers, the makers and the fixers
, who perform day in and day out to move the world forward.
Snap-on continually strives to be an employer of choice and offers a Great Place to Work.
Snap-on is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices and laws. Snap-on strictly prohibits, and does not tolerate, discrimination against applicants, associates or any other covered persons for any reason including race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.