American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Accounts Payable Processor is responsible for processing 3 types of invoices received from the field; Work Orders, Purchase Orders and IR invoices using the Yardi system. The position is also responsible for researching invoice payments, reconciling vendor accounts, and communicating with vendors and internal employees in a timely manner.
- Process following types of invoices; manual invoices (IR), work orders (WO) and purchase orders (PO) for multiple properties in multiple states, by way of electronic database. Process all invoices for month end, quarter end and annual close.
- Review and research reasons for aging balances for assigned accounts/vendors. Identifies and address research items and forwards findings to appropriate parties for resolution.
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, scanning and faxing as needed.
- Provide support to all departments for internal and external audit requests.
- Promote an environment that is customer service focused by maintaining positive relationships with internal departments and vendors.
- Follow all organizational systems, programs, training, policies, and procedures as required and complies with relevant legal mandates. Seeks guidance as necessary
- Carry out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
- Handle various other duties as delegated by the Accounts Payable Manager and or supervisors.
Work where you feel right at home
- AS degree in accounting preferred but not necessary.
- 2 or more years AP experience required.
- Experience working in a high-volume Accounts Payable department essential.
- Experience in large ERP system is essential.
- Experience with Yardi and/or OCR software a plus
- PC Skills including MS office
- Detail oriented, well organized, self-motivated, with ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a constructive environment and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacyRelated keywords
Accounts payable processor, accounts payable, processing, ap processor, ap, accounting, administrative, data entry, property management, full time, #LI-SC1,
This job has expired.