About the OrganizationConcerted Care Group offers the most effective treatment for addiction available, and we do not disrupt the process by sending the patient from one facility or approach to another; we do it all under one roof, with a 'concerted' approach, as our name, Concerted Care Group, states.
What is effective in opiate drug addiction and other addiction treatment is not just temporarily interrupting chemical dependency, but permanently altering the total life and lifestyle that leads to addiction.
We treat the whole person, not just the chemical dependency of addiction. Description
Concerted Care Group, LLC is looking for an innovative, committed and highly skilled Addiction Counselor to grow our integrated health organization. As part of CCG's commitment to support our employee's success, in addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we also offer private parking, company provided PPE, private office space, flexible and remote work options at our clean and modern clinics.
Concerted Care Group, LLC offers the most effective treatment of addiction available - including addiction to heroin, morphine, codeine, oxycodone, prescription painkillers, and other opiates. We've been around for 5 years and we are just getting started. Our outpatient clinic is conveniently located in the communities that we serve.
We treat the whole person, not just the chemical dependency of addiction.
Under supervision by the OTP Clinical Administrator, this role provides front line care to clients in our addiction programs. Specifically, this position is accountable for assisting consumers in the development and maintenance of healthy lifestyles and illness management skills and requires a thorough understanding of the clinic's philosophy of treatment, admission process and criteria. A basic knowledge of substance abuse and dual diagnosis is essential. The individual is responsible for ensuring that clinical and administrative services are provided for patients and their families.
Principle responsibilities and tasks of the Addiction Counselor
All duties are performed in accordance with COMAR, CARF, and state regulations.
- Maintains a caseload as assigned.
- Ensures incoming clients have all completed documentation within appropriate timeframes. This includes:
- a complete psychosocial history and comprehensive assessment
- interpretative summary
- weekly and monthly visits as appropriate
- treatment plans and treatment plan reviews
- transitional plans, discharge plans, and aftercare as appropriate.
- Provides follow-up care and contact with each discharged patient.
- Provides individual addiction counseling according to the Comprehensive Treatment Plan addressing individualized goals.
- Addresses lab results and health concerns with clients.
- Provides individual and group counseling as needed.
- Provides coordination of care for all appropriate supportive services to include:
- Health Home
- Step Up
- Mental Health
- outside providers
- community supports, family, friends, clergy, as appropriate
- May attend outside industry events for outreach efforts and to represent CCG's mission.
- Attend staff meetings as required.
- Documentation reflects all services provided and is entered timely.
- Works collaboratively with team to ensure seamless provision of care to patients.
- Trainee status from Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists or certification as a licensed addiction counselor.
- Maintains a professional and positive attitude and approach to patients, staff and visitors.
- Perform all duties within their scheduled work week.
- Complies with State/Federal or Certification/Licensure training requirements.
- Early morning hours required: 5:00 am EST
PositionAddiction Counselor Full-Time/Part-TimeFull-Time
This position is currently accepting applications.