If you are looking for a clerical position at Sunnyview in Schenectady perdiem to meet your schedule, this could be your opportunity. Here at St. Peter's Health Partner's, we care for more people in more places.
The schedule would be every other weekend
Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
- Work/Life: Schedule for this position would be every other weekend
What you will need:
- Provides pre-admission services for all incoming inpatients.
- Assist the Admissions Supervisor with insurance reviews, census management, and other tasks as indicated
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- High School Diploma is required; Associates degree in Health Care or Business is preferred.
- - Minimum of 1 year experience in an admitting or business office in a health care setting required.
- - Ability to multi-task and prioritize work duties.
- - Must have experience with computer-based programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.