2000 16th Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202, United States of America
At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work.
Sound like you? Then you might be a great fit for Manager, Healthcare Compliance - Clinical Initiatives and Information Technology with DaVita.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter;
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average;
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential;
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions;
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future; and
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
General Purpose of the Position
This position will directly support the Senior Manager of Compliance over IT and Clinical initiatives. The Compliance Manager will apply management, project, analytical, auditing, and communication skills to add value to existing and new initiatives. This position will be primarily responsible for supporting the day-to-day compliance program with the following areas:
- Clinical operations and quality management, including but not limited to; clinical initiative implementation and oversight, policy & procedure development, and training material development and review;
- Clinical IT, including but not limited to compliant system design and controls, implementation, system life cycle, medical record impact, and training materials review.
Job Responsibilities of the Manager, Healthcare Compliance - Clinical Initiatives and Information Technology
- Perform risk assessment process related to clinical operations and clinical IT;
- Lead Clinical compliance program including provide guidance on compliant release of clinical initiatives, support clinical initiatives in place, participate in policy creation, as well as review training and communication materials;
- Lead IT compliance program including review of system requirements, oversight of compliant deployment & data movement, and monitoring defects and system life cycle activity;
- Define and understand problems, perform research, identify root cause and evaluate alternatives to make timely and appropriate decisions;
- Build presentations for Senior Leadership to communicate risk areas in scope of ownership for decision making purposes;
- Motivate team members and facilitate team meetings;
- Supervise and conduct audits (develop work-plans, perform audit work steps, document and report findings, develop and implement appropriate remediation); and
- Establish effective relationships within Compliance and across multi-functional groups, providing consultative advice and guidance regarding Corporate Compliance;
- Job Location: Preferred in Denver; and
- Travel required: Limited
Qualifications and Experiences
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree in Business Administration, Public Health, Healthcare Administration, or Information Management preferred
- RHIT or RHIA or RN license preferred;
- Certificate in Healthcare Compliance preferred (expectation it is obtained in first 12-18 months);
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a business setting;
- Minimum of 3 years information technology experience required;
- Minimum of 3 years healthcare experience required;
- Experience required with designing, implementing, or maintaining IT compliance programs including, but not limited to, design of compliance requirements (e.g., medical documentation and billing controls), monitoring and tracking of IT defects, and remediation of IT defects;
- Preferred experience with management or consulting for clinical information technology design and implementation (experience with Cerner or Epic preferred);
- Experience with medical record formatting and clinical documentation requirements;
- Experience required working in healthcare industry dealing with federal healthcare program laws including the False Claims Act;
- Experienced manager with strong organizational and project management skills with demonstrated attention to detail;
- Experience in positively and successfully managing relationships with a high energy and diverse group of leaders across organizational lines;
- Solid technology skills including Excel and PowerPoint including experience with creating data analytics;
- A thoughtful, articulate and effective communicator who can distill and articulate the important aspects of any issue to a wide audience of participants;
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and expert at quickly creating trusted advisor relationships with senior leadership to navigate complex matters;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills (including presentations) and the ability to drive execution in a team environment;
- Demonstrated management level presentation experience;
- Must be self-motivated, team player with proven ability to identify issues and manage priorities in a fast paced environment while striving for practical business solutions; and
- Hands on, efficient and proven ability to "Get Stuff Done" with a bias for action and a strong sense of ownership.
This job has expired.