ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology-an industry first-to the world's only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we're invested in their success.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team. It's a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
Responsible for the development, technical support, driving continuous improvements, and sustaining activities related to the ZOLL Agile PLM System.
- Coordinate Agile system updates with Sr. Agile Administrator and key business stakeholders. Will need to liaise with 3rd party contractors and internal IT members as required.
- Prepare test scripts with Sr. Agile Administrator, perform system testing, and write up validation documentation.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of data structures to assist with requested reporting needs or data questions.
- Trouble shoot technical software issues in real time with Sr. Agile Administrator working directly with IT technical team as needed to ensure an improved business solution.
- Maintain and document changes to Agile Approval Matrix working with Department Managers and ZOLL's Quality Management System.
- Provide Agile desktop support to the geographically diverse user community as required resolving client issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain Service Ticket log. Work to resolve and close assigned Service tickets.
- Assign Agile User Licenses as required and maintain License log and License Pool User counts.
- Assist with Agile Training for New Hires.
- Research opportunities to maintain best in class Product Lifecycle Management platform.
Required/Preferred Education and Experience:
- Oracle Business system experience preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of product structure, Bill of Materials (BOM's), and change management.
- Flexibility and willingness to quickly learn new tools/methods.
- Strong team player, ability to work with minimal instruction and supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to conduct technical demonstrations and presentations to stakeholders at all organization levels.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Experience with Agile PLM System as an administrator and/or analyst.
- Agile PLM System implementation experience is plus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990Other Duties:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing ofactivities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities changewith business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.