The HORIBA Group of worldwide companies provides an extensive array of instruments and systems for applications ranging from automotive R&D, process and environmental monitoring, in-vitro medical diagnostics, semiconductor manufacturing and metrology, to a broad range of scientific R&D and QC measurements. Proven quality and trustworthy performance have established widespread confidence in the HORIBA Brand.
Inspired by our unique motto, "JOY and FUN," we focus on social responsibilities by building state-of-the-art products for scientific advancement; especially for protecting health, safety, and the environment. "HORIBARIANs," the HORIBA employees all over the world, look forward to working with additional creative and entrepreneurial self-starters. To learn more about our unique culture, visit our culture page.
Essential Job Functions:
- Primary function is that of Applications Support with a primary focus on Life Science customers for HORIBA A-TEEM spectrometers.
- Sample handling, measurements and analysis, including chemometric and model generation.
- Support application and technical discussions.
- Create documents such as applications notes, technical notes, and support creation of new marketing material.
- Attend and provide presentations at key international conferences, sales meetings.
- Provide installation and training support for customers.
- Perform demonstrations and user training in the field.
- Comprehensive experience in problem solving, i.e. coupling analytical instrumentation with data analysis to derive answers, is a must.
- Although experience with Raman, NIR and FTIR secondary calibration methods is the primary need, experience in methods and data analysis of chromatography (HPLC, MS, GC) is also critical, as the candidate should be comfortable positioning fluorescence results similarly.
- Chemometric, multivariate model validation, AI analysis.
And ideal candidate would have 3-5 years of post-graduate industrial experience.Compensation Package:
HORIBA Instruments offers a competitive compensation package that includes a 401(k) plan with match; employee group dental, vision, life, and disability (short and long-term) paid for by the company; medical insurance, family dental and vision insurance, and supplemental life insurance available with reasonable employee contributions; employee assistance program; paid holidays, vacation, and sick time; flexible spending accounts; and educational reimbursement and commuter benefit programs.
If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call (732)494-8660 for assistance. HORIBA will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities to be able to participate in the hiring process. HORIBA is committed to making our workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities.
EEO/Affirmative Action/Veteran Status/Disabilities.
This job has expired.