Holman is a global automotive leader that serves both commercial and consumer clients The Holman Way by always doing the right thing for our people, our customers, and the community since 1924. The Holman story began nearly a century ago as a single Ford dealership in New Jersey. Today, Holman, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, is one of the largest family-owned automotive service organizations in North America with more than 6,500 employees across North America, the UK, and Germany.
Holman delivers a unique range of automotive-centric services including industry-leading fleet management and leasing; vehicle fabrication and upfitting; component manufacturing and productivity solutions; powertrain distribution and logistics services; commercial and personal insurance and risk management; and retail automotive sales as one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the United States. Guided by its deeply rooted core values and principles, Holman is continuously Driving What's Right.
Busy Audi Flatirons has an outstanding opportunity for a Apprentice Technician to join the Holman family.
What will you do?
Our Apprentice Technician is responsible for guided routine service on vehicles, diagnosing and completing repairs on customer vehicles alongside Master technicians. The Technician Trainee will learn the most up-to-date process to the mechanical aspects of vehicles and works closely with main shop technicians and the Service Manager.
The Apprentice Technician is also responsible for:
What are we looking for?
- Provide assistance to the workshop by completing tasks defined by the trainer/team leader or Shop Foreman.
- Work in a supervised capacity until such time that management feels the necessary skills and training have been acquired.
- The Technician Trainee must be able to read, write, and follow verbal instructions and display a positive and helpful attitude throughout the workday.
- The Technician Trainee must be able to work with due diligence to complete the designated tasks and vehicular repair so as to avoid additional damage to the customer's vehicle.
- Able to follow all rules of the road and posted speed limits while driving customer and dealership owned vehicles.
- Technical school training, Audi AEP program
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Current valid driver's license is required, a clean MVR
- Willingness to undergo our background requirements
*** Pays $20.00/HR and based on backgroundWhat we offer:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.At Holman, we exist to provide rewarding careers and better lives for employees and their families. We hire, train, empower, and reward exceptional people. Our journey is guided by our desire to get it right every time and the acknowledgement that we have an opportunity to be better. To be better, we have to do better, and to do better we must know better. That's why we are listening, open to learning new things - about ourselves and each other. We will never stop striving for improved diversity, equity, and inclusion because we are successful together when we feel trusted and supported. It's The Holman Way.Holman provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.