Zoetis is the world's largest Manufacturer and Supplier of Animal Pharmaceuticals.
At Zoetis in Lincoln, NE, we manufacture high quality medicines for dogs, cats, and livestock. Our plant has been recognized as one of the Nebraska's Safest Companies, with a long-standing presence in Lincoln and we continue to grow.
Great Health Benefits from day 1!
4 weeks accrued paid vacation and 13 paid holidays
401(k) match with company profit sharing
Perform Media Preparation functions in ABI manufacturing. The Media Prep Team is looking for a motivated, reliable, and charismatic person to join our team. We are looking for someone who can learn and retain information efficiently. The ideal candidate would process excellent problem-solving skills, have an eye for detail, and be able to work independently. The ability to work efficiently in a fast paced, team-oriented environment is desired.
Education and Experience
- Assist with reading and reporting testing results using scientific instruments
- Assemble lab/production equipment
- Sterilize medias using heat and filtration methods
- Learn and comply with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Demonstrate reliability in attendance and punctuality
- Use appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including respirators
- Complete documentation without errors
- Perform lab processes using Aseptic Technique in a clean room environment
- Operate CIP/SIP equipment
- Order raw materials and supplies from warehouse operations
- Dispense and complete production orders using the SAP inventory system
Technical Skills and Competencies Required
- High school degree or equivalent.
- 2-4 years post-secondary education with biological coursework desirable.
Physical Position Requirements
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic Microsoft application and computer skills
- Working knowledge of metric system
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. routinely
- Constant standing
- Exposure to temperature variation, disagreeable odors, caustic/hazardous chemicals, noise
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.