This Aseptic Technician I position is responsible for executing department specific tasks in accordance with all applicable GMPs and compliant with Corporate/site procedures and policies. TCO works with Primary Chicken Embryo Fibroblast cells.
Operator will start and finish a serial of vaccine (Prepare cell cultures, infect cells, harvest cells, blend serial and fill serial). Department takes embryos for further manufacturing.
Execution of aseptic techniques and clean room procedures.
• Maintain appropriate departmental GMP documentation.
• Execute all written procedures, to include Batch Records and SOPs.
• Follow and comply with all site safety procedures.
• Operation of departmental equipment to include set up and take down.
• Effectively work in a team environment and communicate with multiple departments
- Execution of aseptic techniques and clean room procedures.
- Maintain appropriate departmental GMP documentation.
- Execute all written procedures, to include Batch Records and SOPs.
- Follow and comply with all site safety procedures.
- Operation of departmental equipment to include set up and take down.
- Effectively work in a team environment and communicate with multiple departments
Education and Experience
• High school education or GED required.
• Post High School education in the Sciences or other related disciplines preferred.
Good mathematical, science and computer skills preferred.
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to reach above shoulder level, bend/stoop, push/pull, and handle/grip frequently.
- Must be able to work scheduled 40 hours with the ability to work overtime as needed.
- Must be comfortable in working in varying temperatures
- Frequent lifting and carrying of 5 to 25 lbs
- Regular reaching, bending, stooping, and twisting
- Repetitive motion and substantial movement of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.