Location: North Charleston, SC
Hope you are doing great,
My name is Vamsi Kokala working with The Judge Group, a leading Talent Solutions company. I have an open job and I am hoping to connect with you to see if you or someone you know may be interested in learning more about this.
Desired Start Date: 9/10/21
Duration: 12 months+
Work Location: North Charleston SC
Work Hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM variable
RESUMES MUST STATE AVAILABILITY TO WORK ANY SHIFT.
Ability to read and understand blueprints, drawings, schematics, engineering dispositions and instructions. Be safety conscious; employ the use of safety glasses, safety harnesses, respirators, boot socks, and other pertinent safety equipment 100% of the time. Exhibit exemplary housekeeping and Foreign Object Debris (FOD) standards. Maintain clean, neat, organized and FOD free work area. Possess understanding and knowledge of basic computer systems and programs. Ability stand for long periods of time, and work in elevated and/or confined spaces as required. Frequent overhead work may be required. Frequent overtime may be required.
• Lift less than 25 pounds (Occasional lifting of 21-35 pounds), bend and twist at the waist, walk, crawl, crouch, stand for long periods, kneel, reach, climb/balance, flexion/extension
• Contact with sealants and solvents, exposure to noise, working on elevated platforms
• Use personal protective gear for face, eyes, ears, hand, and arms as required.
• Pass visual acuity and color perception tests
• Read, write, and comprehend the English language
• Handle, use, and dispose of hazardous material
• Obtain & maintain training certifications as required to support assignment responsibilities
• Occasional (1 to 3 hrs) finger manipulation
• On occasion, a 2-person lift may be necessary for weights greater than 50 lbs
• Frequent reaching overhead (3 to 6 hrs)
• Frequent walking on flat surfaces
• Frequent standing flat or uneven surfaces
• Frequent balancing on a ladder, steps, or uneven surfaces
• Occasional climbing on 3-12 ft ladders or stands
• Rotation of head/neck, sitting, crawling, squatting, bend/stoop, lying down, and operate foot controls
• Occasional contact with metals
• Exposure to plastics and solvents to atmospheric conditions
• Frequent exposure to noise
Variable Shifts, 1st, 2nd, 3rd as needed; must be available to work any shift assigned
Selection Process: Will not be interviewing; selections will be made based on resume
Candidates must be able to be moved as needed to the evening, afternoon, or morning shifts if necessary for the business need.
Thanks & Regards,
Vamsi Kokala, Senior Executive Recruiter, The Judge Group
Phone: 610 230 7503 - Extn: 278
151 S. Warner Rd, Suite 100, Wayne, PA 19087
email@example.com | www.judge.com