Protect the company's assets and interests through established security measures. Assets include product, equipment, property, customers and employees.
We're Hiring! Join us at our Job Fair!
We invite you to apply online and meet us at our upcoming Hiring Event!
CLICK HERE to RSVP!
Thursday, October 28th
Time of The Event: 9 AM - 3 PM
1400 Los Palos Street
Los Angeles, CA 90023
Help us transform how we feed the world.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Safeguard the physical security of the premises by monitoring alarms, cameras, and other systems and report any unsafe or suspicious activity
- Conduct inspections and investigations as needed and maintain proper reports/documentation
- Monitor facility entrances and examine and verify documents, such as a driver's license, proof of insurance, and bills of lading
- Facilitate traffic control and conduct foot patrols/inspections of the facility
- Conduct trailer temperature checks
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with internal and external customers
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Must be able to lift a minimum of40lbs./18 kgs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days
This job has expired.