Falls of Neuse Management LLC is looking for an Assistant Property Manager to join our team in Raleigh, NC. The Assistant Property Manager will assist in the management of the commercial Real Estate Portfolio for two national companies, including database management, administrative support, and lease administration.
Duties & Responsibilities
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- Draft Lease Agreements and Lease Renewals
- Review CAM charges and Landlord reimbursements and code for payment
- Maintain Real Estate databases
- Manage and distribute reports (Store Roster, rent reports, and other as assigned)
- Research and gather information for new locations
- Maintain Real Estate Documents
- Coordinate the set up of Rent Vendors and ACH set ups
- Assist Managers with maintenance responsibilities in the Lease
- Coordinate the start and stop of utilities
- Draft, review, and mail landlord correspondence
- Research and gather information/due diligence for acquisitions
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years real estate transaction management and/or portfolio management experience in a corporate environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and Access) are essential.
- Must be a self-starter with good multi-tasking, organization and planning skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Complete assignments with minimal direction and demonstrate high degrees of accuracy where attention to detail is essential.
- Strong written and oral comprehension as well as the ability to present in front of others in the company from co-workers to Landlords.
- Strong organization skills
- Experience with contract and leasing agreements.
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
0% of work schedule travel outside of home officeWhat's in it for You?
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & biweekly payroll
- Ability to start a career instead of just another job
- Collaborative environment where your input is valued daily
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.About US:
Falls of Neuse Management LLC (FNMLLC) provides management support services for American Welding & Gas, Inc. (AWG), National Coatings & Supplies, Inc. (NCS) and Warren Oil Company (WOC) from our corporate headquarters in Raleigh, NC.
This job has expired.