Assistant Construction Superintendent - Multifamily *Job Title: * Assistant Construction Superintendent - Multifamily, Wood Framing, Commercial
*Job Location: * Denver, CO
*Salary: * Competitive Salary DOE, Benefits, 401k Match
*Requirements: * 3+ Years Construction Experience with 1+ Year Supervisory Experience
We are an industry-leading vertically Integrated Real Estate Development & Construction firm with over 4 major projects in the pipeline, looking for an Assistant Superintendent to be brought on. Each project will be over 75$ million and a great way to grow in a rapidly expanding well-established development/construction firm that does roughly $300Mil in Construction costs a year!
So if you are a Construction Assistant Superintendent with strong experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing - Assist Superintendent with managing job site safety, quality, and schedule for assigned projects from pre-construction to closeout.
- Performing onsite labor for the majority of the day.
- Assist in managing the field and project team successfully and collaboratively.
- Assist with setting up job site logistics, field coordination, and project schedule.
- Participate in the review all project documents for constructability and content, including shop drawings.
- Maintain and update project records including RFIs, ASIs and as-builts.
- Coordinate subcontractors.
- Coordinate with building inspections, subcontractor inspections, and agencies.
- In collaboration with the Superintendent perform daily job site walks and submit daily safety
- Conduct and/or attend Forman meetings, pre-task meetings, safety meetings, and project staff
- Assist with the management of job site manpower production and performance.
What You Need for this Position - 3+ Years' related construction experience
- 1+ Year supervisory experience
- 3+ Years working in the multifamily trades or as an assistant superintendent
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary DOE
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Superintendent with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!