Assistant Project Manager If you are a Assistant Project Manager with Pre-Construction or General Contracting Experience, please read on!
(Applicants who fill out questionnaire go to front of the line)
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Competitive Salary!
2. The Ultimate Benefits Package!
3. Super Generous PTO/Vacation Time!
4. Fast Growth and Advancement Opportunity!
What You Will Be Doing Main Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day project activities
- Under the supervision of a Project Manager, the APM is responsible for analyzing, monitoring, and preparing cost exposure reports and cash flow
projections, maintaining comprehensive budgets, monitoring and maintaining schedules
- Manages daily staff assignments and participates in monthly staff meetings
- Assists in the preparation of al RFP/bid packages and managing the bid process
- Responsible for solicitation, evaluation and selection of the architect, other subconsultants and the contractor/s
- Process all submittals, request for information, shop drawings, substation requests, change proposals and change orders
- Assists in the preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports that discuss, in detail, the status of the project
- Assist in the development of cost estimates of assigned projects
- Issues subcontracts and purchase orders with approval from Project Manager
- Assists in expediting payment from the owner and expedite prompt processing of invoices and prompt payment through to subcontractor for amounts due to them
- Assist in the preparation of change proposals, negotiate change orders, execute change orders, issue change orders to subcontractors and others and prepare
revisions to the master cost breakdown as a result of change orders and management revisions
What You Need for this Position Key Requirements:
- BA or equivalent in construction management
- Prior Multifamily Construction Experience
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience using Primavera P6, Microsoft Tools
- Experience in: General Contracting, Design Build, Pre-construction, LEED, Historic Preservation, Contract Management
What's In It for You Competitive Base Salary: ($65k-$120k) DOE
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Opportunity for Professional Growth
- Annual Bonus
So, if you are a Assistant Project Manager with Pre-Construction or General Contracting Experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Mill Valley, California
Posted 1 minute ago
Posted less than a minute ago
Madison, New Jersey
Posted less than a minute ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!