Establish strategic partnership models and framework to be deployed across key clinical sites.
• Strengthen relationship between sites and AZ clinical teams to enhance performance and overcome roadblocks in site feasibility, site start-up and execution and thereby becoming a partner of choice for the sites.
• Support Operational feasibility -leveraging AstraZeneca performance data to build realistic, sustainable US recruitment targets and strategies, provide early transparency on recruitment strategies (ie, utilization of recruitment or site identification vendors, site-specific recruitment tools,etc.)
• Implement and maintain site partnerships and activities with selected sites if assigned
• Collaborate with local teams to actively pursue resolution to study level challenges
• Develop and maintain a working knowledge and materials of site processes and institution knowledge to guide study teams and leadership to positive decisions related to site inclusion and study management
• Define and monitor site performance using objective measurements. Develop site relationship oversight model and state of the art tools and informatics. Manage site interactions effectively to ensure alignment of site and business expectations. • Using available data sources, review site performance to identify trends and opportunities. Utilize this information with both local and external stakeholders to drive performance. • Actively monitor and report study level metrics for activation and recruitment • Monitor delivery on site partnership agreements, identify challenge areas and implementation action to drive success
• Routinely update site development LT or manager on site performance status • Escalate study or site issues to site development LT or manager if not resolved within a reasonable timeframe • Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of site networks and business practices and the competitive clinical trial landscape in order to advise clinical teams on study specific site selection or site management strategies. Support local feasibility lead and LSAD in site identification and selection . Provide cross study
Internal GMD Job Description
knowledge sharing with applicable internal teams when appropriate
• Maintains awareness of marketplace activities, policies, trends, technology and information affecting the business and organization to support continued improvement of clinical recruitment efforts adhering to company policies
• Champion recruitment and retention practices, process improvement within Clinical Operations and collaborate with internal stakeholders to facilitate knowledge transfer and best practices
• Participate in training and mentoring of new members of the local study teams ensuring compliance with ICH/GCP and AZ Procedural documents.
• Contribute to process improvements, knowledge transfer and best practice sharing.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
AstraZeneca requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 but will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required by applicable law.
Posted about 22 hours ago
Posted about 4 hours ago
Princeton, New Jersey
Posted about 4 hours ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!