JOIN A COMPANY THAT VALUES AND REWARDS EXCELLENCE
YOU'LL FIT RIGHT IN
Why Work For HAYS?
Join us, and you'll be joining one of the fastest growing staffing companies in the U.S. Come be part of a thriving business with a financially secure global company takes pride in providing the best service to our clients and candidates. On top of that, you'll work with great people in a fun atmosphere.
Our Commitment to You
Total Rewards: We offer a competitive base salary + industry leading commission plans, 401k with matching, ESPP, 10 paid holidays and 22 days PTO and flexible benefit plans to meet your unique personal needs including a 100% company paid employee medical plan option.
Learning & Development: You'll receive cutting-edge training throughout all levels of your career at Hays, including trips to our U.S. headquarters in Tampa for new hire training, advanced and master level skill enhancement, emerging leader and advanced leadership development. We'll equip you with the specialized skills, knowledge and support so you can quickly become prosperous in your new role.
Career Progression: You'll have a clearly defined career progression path based on meritocracy, not who you know. Our entry level employees start as Associates and are typically promoted to Consultant within 9 months. There are different paths to choose in your career with Hays, such as becoming a top producer, opening a new office, or evolving into leadership. You control your destiny.
Our Culture: As a one of the largest global recruitment companies, we have a world-wide reach to work with clients across multiple countries, which opens the door to so unparalleled opportunity. Here in the U.S., we take time to celebrate each other's accomplishments. We also take time to help others through our charitable work within our communities.
Passionate About People - Ambitious - Expert - Insightful - Innovative - Do the Right Thing
Your new role as an Associate Consultant
What you will need to succeed
- Develop new business relationships and maintain your network of client companies through business development calls, client visits, networking and entertainment events.
- Apply a relationship-based sales approach to build and maintain a successful book of business.
- Present Hays as the premier resource for your hiring managers recruitment needs.
- Source, recruit, interview, evaluate and place highly skilled professionals to match client requirements for contract, contract to hire or permanent opportunities
- Build a network of active and passive technology professionals through creative sourcing, referrals and networking events.
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates and candidates through ongoing contact.
- Participate in ongoing professional development opportunities.
You will not need experience in recruitment as we provide the training required to become an expert! You describe yourself as ambitious and not afraid of hard work, like to see results and thrives in a target orientated, high performance culture...where you have the opportunity to control your own destiny! We look for:
More about Hays
- 1-2 years' experience in a sales related role
- Achievement focused, resilient, authentic & trustworthy
- Self-motivated, self-reliant and takes initiative
- Good communicator; able to overcome obstacles, team player
We are the world's leading recruitment experts. Last year we placed 70,000
people in permanent jobs and over 240,000
people into temporary roles globally. We employ over 10,800
recruiting experts in 33 markets,
with opportunities for growth, leadership and travel.
We enjoy an exclusive global partnership with LinkedIn and are recognized as the most socially engaged recruitment firm
with over 2 million followers.
We are rapidly expanding our footprint across the USA, so there's lots of opportunity to make your mark in your local market, move to a new city or country. Life at Hays Hays Invests in YOU What We Offer Hays Glassdoor Reviews Hays Career Advice Video Series
Hays is committed to building a thriving culture of diversity that embraces people with difference backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We are an equal employment opportunity employer, and we comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, HIV-positive status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we serve our candidates, clients, and employees.