Zimmer Biomet is a world leader in musculoskeletal health solutions. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world.
The Territory Associate Sales Representative is typically utilized in a territory that encompasses substantial geography and has a large dollar sales volume overall relative to other areas. The ASR would generally be located in a part of the territory that has significant volume upside but little current business. The Territory Sales Representative maintains ultimate responsibility for the entire territory. The Territory Representative will establish strategic direction and manage daily activity of the ASR and would be, in large part, responsible for the ASR's overall development. The Sales Trainer and Regional Sales Director share in this training/development responsibility. The ASR reports directly to the Regional Sales Director.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Assists Territory Sales Manager in the following activities:
* 1. Meet or exceed established quotas, and specific objectives, advises customers about products, services, and educational programs.
* 2. Builds relationships with customers to increase loyalty and customer experience.
* 3. Analyze sales / market data and report to TM/Regional Sales Director to address customer concerns and assist in development of territory strategy.
* 4. Review market analyses to determine customer needs and forecast volume potential.
* 5. Presents educational programs i.e. Lunch n Learns, plans and executes other educational events within assigned territory.
* 6. Utilizes Sales process to understand customer needs and facilitate providing effective treatment solutions.
* 7. Facilitates order processing, returns, follow up as required.
* 8. Represent the company as requested at trade association meetings or educational events to build relationships and promote products.
* 9. Coordinate liaison activities between the sales department and other sales related business partners.
* 10. Assist other departments within organization in preparation of manuals and technical publications.
* 11. Prepare periodic strategic plans used to forecast future sales volume, include customer breakdown by type and AER and sales potential.
* 12. Development of proposals and Business Plans for top customers.
* 13. Complies with company policies and procedures including compliance, safety, and travel and expense reporting requirements.
* 14. Performs related duties as required.
Expected Areas of Competence
Demonstrate strong goal orientation, results driven, highly competitive, and self-motivated with demonstrated successful sales track record
Understanding of consultative sales process, experience with formalized sales training
Strong hunter mentality
Available and able to work evenings and week-ends
Demonstrated integrity with high ethical standards and practice
Must have a current / active state issued driver's license
Ability to utilize a laptop computer with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Highly Preferred Skills and attributes: Relationship Builder,
Confident / use sound business judgment, Ability to execute plans, Must be well prepared, Know how to close the sale Highly accountable, Well organized with excellent planning skills, Strong business acumen, Ability to develop strategic plans, Flexible, Demonstrated efficient use of resources
BS degree plus 0- 3 years selling experience generally coming from a "large company" environment where intensive, formalized Professional Selling Skills (PSS) training exists.
Requires daily local travel and some longer distance/overnight travel for trade shows and business meetings.
As a Zimmer Biomet team member, you will share in our commitment to providing mobility and renewed life to people around the world.
This is why we offer you a competitive rewards package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness incentives, employee assistance programs as well as paid time off for vacation and holidays.
Compensation: $50,000.00 USD
This job has expired.