VCA Animal Medical Center of El Cajon in El Cajon, CA is looking for an Associate Veterinarian who enjoys practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team.
Signing bonus and relocation assistance available!
We are looking for an experienced Associate Veterinarian to join our multi-doctor, general practice in El Cajon, California-located in the heart of San Diego County.
We are a large 17,000 sq ft state-of-the-art Hybrid small animal practice located in east San Diego County.
Our ideal candidate has excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude. The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members. Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets. We are looking to add a team member that has commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and a willingness and desire for continuous learning.
[Check out our Community Partnerships Here: San Diego Police Foundation / San Diego Humane Society/ Passion for Pitties ]
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Well-being
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University - offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- VCA Academy's Mentorship Program - participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
- Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
This job has expired.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans / Disabled. For a complete EEO statement please see our career page at vcacareers.com