Plan and virtually monitor all warehouse processes to ensure products are completed on time. Troubleshoot defective equipment/systems and partner with appropriate department for resolution, while following all regulatory and company safety standards, policies, and procedures.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Plan and virtually monitor all warehouse processes for accuracy, efficiency, and on-time completion
- Ensure optimal product flow to meet operational throughput
- Monitor system downtime and supply improvement plans
- Ensure maximum use of system capacity; including Identifying and mitigating systematic bottlenecks
- Participate in troubleshooting and conducting root cause analysis for complex control system related issues
- Partner with technical team to develop best practices for automated warehouse operations
- 1-year automated warehouse facility experience
- Experience with Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical knowledge to diagnose, troubleshoot, resolve or help others resolve equipment and process issues
- Excellent analytical, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills, including the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task various and conflicting responsibilities
- May require ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days