Posted in IT
AWS Solution Architect
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated AWS Solution Architect for an opportunity in Chicago, IL
Job Title: AWS Solution Architect
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6+ months
Act as a liaison between business and technology.
Oversee the systems solution and ensures that the solution aligns with business goals and processes.
Responsible for the design, implementation, security, and performance of the software.
Lead in designing, specifying and selecting information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance.
Focuses on establishing the best technology solution to meet a specific business need in their area of expertise.
Formulate a design plan that factors technology investments and risks while providing value to the company by improving business processes and eliminating unnecessary complexities.
Plans the technical requirements to transition a design into a working solution.
Ensure that the design is installed, configured and documented correctly.
Assists in recognizing and mitigating any risks to existing business processes or to the solution's overall success.
Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field required.
Able to work with multiple computing platforms.
Experience managing a project from start to finish.
Bachelor's degree required:
* AWS solution architect certification required
* Hand-on development experience
* 5 - 7 years of experience with Node JS with AWS
* Experience with Cloud Automation Development Tool such as Git, Ansible, AWS CloudFormation, Python/Bash/Powershell Scripting
* 5+ years' experience implementing AWS technologies (Lambda, CloudFront, Cognito, route53, Dynamo DB, ECS, EC2, S3, RDS, API Gateway)
* 5+ years' experience using the Serverless Framework to deploy and manage AWS resources
* Experience with Docker, including management and deployment using a scheduler such as the
* Elastic Container Service or Kubernetes
* Experience with blue/green, canary, or other low-downtime deployment strategies
* Thorough knowledge of Docker, Docker Compose, Docker Swarm or similar container technologies
* Nice to have understanding of networking (VPC, Subnets, Security Groups, DNS, route tables)
* Working experience in NoSql databases like DynamoDb, Redis, Mongo, etc
* Event Processing; Tibco & Kafka integrations
* Experience in RESTful APIs
* Experience in CI/CD, TeamCity, GitHub
* Experience in agile environment
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 202399 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our