Facility: CDCR PLACEMENT REGION 4
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position provides clerical and organizational services in connection with clinical records and program materials as required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs general typing, word processing, filing, and basic writing of reports and letters as directed by the Program Manager or designee.
- Utilizes professional customer service skills on telephone and in-person interactions with staff,stakeholders, CDCR, STOP Participants, and visitors.
- Performs all general administrative support duties as required by the Program Manager and other STOP Placement Office staff.
- Assists, as directed, in data entry tasks, including, but not limited to:
o Participant profiles and verifications
o In-custody and CBP contact verifications
o In-custody authorizations for STOP services
o Participant admits and discharges
- Assists, as directed, the Staff Accountant in maintenance of the STOP database, performing all data entry, reports and data exports as required by CDCR, GEO Corporate, the GEO Area Manager, STOP Program Manager, or Data Entry Coordinator.
- Assists in the production of monthly invoices, produce and distribute service verifications to CBPs, research and reconcile data errors as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.