Job ID: []
Interstate Concrete & Asphalt Co., a CRH company, is a member of the CRH West Division family, values a culture of growth, development, and internal promotion. We are a dynamic, growth-oriented, national aggregate, asphalt, concrete, and construction family of companies. For over 80 years, we have worked to be the preferred source of quality rock products, concrete, asphalt paving, and construction services. We have been recognized by numerous organizations for our commitment to safety, customer service, and innovation.
Operates heavy equipment and water truck to prepare grade and pave asphalt.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Operate Roller, Paver or Screed, Blade, Loader, Backhoe or other heavy equipment
- Operate water truck
- Must have knowledge of proper equipment operation, grade and work operations
- Loads and unloads equipment and secures equipment on trailer
- Assist labor crew including shoveling, raking and compacting of asphalt materials
- Routinely assist other members of the work force in different areas of production.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Previous asphalt grade/pave operations and/or construction related experience preferred.
- Safety minded professional who demonstrates good performance, attendance and punctuality.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently, without direct supervision.
- Demonstrates the willingness to work overtime and weekends/holidays.
- Demonstrates the willingness to learn and work a variety of job tasks.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Class A CDL with self-certification of non-excepted interstate and current DOT medical card required.
- Must pass DOT physical exam and pre-employment-controlled substance testing.
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. What CRH Americas Offers You
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Interstate Concrete & Asphalt Co. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Aug 26, 2020 Nearest Major Market:
Spokane Job Segment:
Equipment Operator, Construction, Manufacturing, Engineering
This job has expired.