Job ID: 416580
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
The ideal candidate in this role will perform a wide range of duties in an industrial manufacturing environment. This individual will work to operate the batch plant and place concrete safely and accurately to maintain efficient and quality production.
$1000 Retention Bonus to all qualified new hires.
- Operate mixer control panel
- Dump mix from tub into pour bucket
- Placement of concrete in forms via overhead crane operation
- Operate a forklift / loader
- Properly weigh materials for mix, operate mixer and deliver mix in a timely manner
- Maintain housekeeping and quality standards
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in related industry preferred
- Overhead crane experience preferred
- Ability to perform basic mathematical skills such as reading fractions and a tape measure
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs periodically throughout the day
- Able to communicate effectively with team members
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Jul 5, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Boise Nearest Secondary Market:
Meridian Job Segment:
Plant Operator, Temporary, Chemical Engineer, Plant, Forklift, Manufacturing, Contract, Engineering
This job has expired.