ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology-an industry first-to the world's only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we're invested in their success.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team. It's a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Supervises all personnel and operations in the department
- Maintains thorough knowledge of all processes and equipment. Responsible for establishing and maintaining acceptable quality levels for all assigned products.
- Manages the activities of the group to accomplish completion of the master schedule.
- Reports any process and/or equipment problems.
- Trains, upgrades, evaluate, and reviews operators; ensuring Training Record Audits and annual re-certifications are completed.
- Organize work for smooth operations, follows work flow and investigates and corrects delays, exercise judgment in referring problems to next higher level, re-assigns personnel as necessary.
- Assures that established policy, rules, regulations, and procedures are followed.
- Verifies correct identification of products.
- Distributes department status reports to the appropriate superiors.
- Responsible for all processes, equipment, employees, safety and housekeeping of the area while meeting production quality/quantity standards for the department.
- Comprehends product specifications, completes route sheets and other documentation assigned.
- Troubleshoots problems.
- Requires overall knowledge of all equipment, tooling, and processes required for the production of pacing, defibrillation, and multi-function electrodes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to perform all operations in the department with a skill level high enough to assure proper training of all employees.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints to the extent required to instruct manufacturing personnel with adequate clarity and detail for the assembly of electrodes.
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
This job has expired.