ECS is seeking a ServiceNow Platform Engineer to work in our Washington, DC office.
We are currently seeking a detailed, communicative, and experienced ServiceNow Platform Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will lead solution development and have strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Support the discovery, requirements gathering, and the build out of core ServiceNow functionality
- Implement multiple Human Resources related business processes into ServiceNow
- Develop applications to fulfill modern data capture
- Refactor ServiceNow software customizations during ServiceNow major updates
- Collaborate with fellow developers and business analysts in an Agile development environment
- Understand backend configuration of ServiceNow
- Support testing, configuration, change, and release management
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Must be a US Citizen
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- 7+ years' related experience
- 5+ years ServiceNow development experience
- Hands-on experience with the ServiceNow HR Service Delivery (HRSD)
- Experience creating dashboards, customized forms, and workflows in ServiceNow
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience working in an Agile project environment with emphasis on frequently delivering functional software releases at a sustainable pace
- Familiarity with Human Resources business processes
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.