Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic, one of the largest health systems in the Delaware Valley, has an excellent full-time opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Psychiatrist to join our employed medical group and practice located on the Fitzgerald Campus of Mercy Catholic Medical Center in Darby, Pennsylvania.
We are looking for a full-time, Monday-Friday, inpatient psychiatrist to join our team to provide care on our adult acute inpatient psychiatric unit. Our Inpatient Psychiatric services provides each patient with an individualized care plan as part of collaborative group of clinicians that includes nurses, social workers, and activities therapists.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Max census of 12 patients
- A fully integrated electronic medical record (EPIC) is utilized with remote access
- A markedly low rate of seclusion and restraint - 24/7 support by our well-trained security team
- Access to the newest and latest psychotropic medications
- Teaching of medical students with opportunity for faculty appointment at Drexel University College of Medicine and Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Collaboration with all medical specialties to provide comprehensive and well-rounded care to each patient
- Supported by a team of professionals including medical physicians, social workers, nurses, pharmacists, and a physician-friendly administration.
- A very reasonable call schedule that requires 1 weekend a month of daytime inpatient rounding/consults for additional compensation. Opportunities for additional compensated call but not required.
- Physician leadership that values physician input and welcomes contributions about every aspect of providing clinical care, quality improvement and the physician work experience.
- Employee-focused culture that emphasizes physician work/life balance, flexibility, strives to minimize the stresses of medicine, and allows our providers to find fulfilment.
- Competitive base salary, CME allowance, and a comprehensive benefits package
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.