Every day you'll discover new friends you probably wouldn't meet on Instagram and experience an adventure you won't be able to fit in a Snapchat story. Join us at Trinity Health Senior Communities, you'll be inspired by our residents and their stories. Together, we'll honor the generation that came before us.
Bellbrook is seeking Cooks andServers/Waitstafffor its community in Rochester Hills. Bellbrook is a member of Trinity Health Senior Communities (THSC), one of the nation's largest, multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems, with over 40 communities in multiple states. From our amazing residents and guests who live and stay at our communities to our colleague-centric culture, you'll find an environment that fosters a diversity of career options, and promotes career growth within the greater Trinity network.
What Perks and Benefits Can You Look Forward to?
New Increased Starting Wages
Paid holidays and generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Up to $4,000 in tuition reimbursement annually!
Discounts with major vendors; AT&T, Verizon, Ford Motor Company, General Motors, Quicken Loans, AND MORE!
Low cost medical, dental and vision insurance plans. Enjoy lower cost medical services when you visit facilities within the Trinity Health network.
Great hours, no late nights, every other weekend off
Fast response interview times and job offers!
Cooks (Full-time )
The Cook prepares food in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations, with our established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by your supervisor to assure quality food service is provided at all times.
- Reviews menus prior to preparation of food.
- Performs administrative requirements such as completing necessary forms, reports, etc., and submits to the Manager.
- Ensures that menus are maintained and filed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Coordinate services with other departments as necessary.
- Assists in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis. Ensure that all procedures are followed in accordance with established policies.
- Assist in standardizing the methods in which work will be accomplished.
- Assumes the authority, responsibility and accountability of Cook.
- Assists in establishing food service production line, etc., to assure that meals are prepared on time.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to cook a variety of foods in large quantities.
- Must be knowledgeable of dietary procedures.
- Must possess leadership ability and willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of dietary service areas; must perform regular inspections of dietary service areas for sanitation, order, safety and proper performance of assigned duties.
- Previous experience working in long-term care or with the geriatric population preferred.
Full-time or Part-time
PRN - Contingent (as needed)
The Server provides assistance in all dining service functions as directed and in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Serves meals timely and that are palatable and appetizing in appearance. Performs proper setting of tables. Set up meal trays, food cards, dining room, etc. Serves resident meals in the dining room, private dining room and delivers trays to resident's rooms/apartments..
Assists in daily or scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Ensure that all dietary procedures are followed in accordance with established policies.
High school diploma or equivalent, preferred.
On-the-job training provided, previous experience in food service preferred.
Previous experience working in long-term care or with the geriatric population preferred.
Must possess outstanding communication skills and be able to follow oral and written instructions.
Must possess superior customer service skills.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.