Bold Group is looking for an IT Support Specialist to join our team. The IT Support Specialist is responsible for providing excellent customer service while installing/troubleshooting software in our production SaaS and on-prem environments, hardware enhancements, upgrades and scheduled maintenance while documenting processes and issues accurately.
You have a strong work ethic and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative setting. You're a critical thinker who possesses strong organizational, analytical and communication skills, including the ability to connect authentically with people via the phone and email. This position manages the development, resolution, and delivery of various digital projects from start to finish. Because of this, you love prioritizing initiatives, tracking impact, and putting out fires. On the strength's spectrum, you are well rounded between executing, influencing, relationship building, and strategic thinking.
The Bold Group, an EverCommerce company, serves the electronic security industry with the most comprehensive array of alarm monitoring and integrated financial management solutions tailored to achieve optimal business performance. Bold Group's product portfolio features the renowned alarm monitoring systems Manitou, stages®, and SIMS. These leading alarm monitoring systems are complemented by the industry's top accounting and business management systems: the SedonaOffice suite and the bestselling AlarmBiller system.
Experience and Skills:
- Install, configure and support software in our SaaS or on prem environment
- Provide excellent customer support via phone or email to assist in troubleshooting issues that may include software, hardware or networking issues, in a high-volume capacity
- Document all activities and customer contact into our CRM software
- May include minimal customer training
- Maintain organization information
- Show initiative and act independently to resolve tasks, manage multiple priorities and follow through on tasks to completion
- Ability to be flexible and complete tasks outside of normal business hours (if needed)
- Travel to data centers to install or support equipment, including servers, networking gear and alarm receivers
- Perform on call support 24/7 x 365 on a rotating basis
- Provide network analysis for issues related to connectivity
- Support Active Directory users
Benefits & Perks:
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- 2+ years of IT work experience
- Strong working knowledge of laptop/desktop computers (Dell, IBM, HP, Toshiba, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of server O/S and hardware technologies (Windows, OSX, Linux/Unix)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Able to multi-task workload with shifting priorities in a customer first environment
- Familiarity with technical terms and concepts
- Ability to navigate standard office software without difficulty
- Familiarity with alarm receivers, alarm monitoring process and accounting software
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with Central Station environment
- Central Station Automation software experience is a plus
- Decision-making, problem solving and creative thinking skills in customer-first environment
- CCENT Certification preferred
- CCNA Certification a plus
- Experience working with AWS or Azure
- Oracle or SQL Database Certification a plus
- Spanish language proficiency is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Robust medical benefits & 401(k)
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 vacation days plus holidays and your birthday off
- Snacks, lunches, and happy hours
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
This job has expired.