We are currently looking for a Customer Service Center (CSC) Manager who is enthusiastic, customer-focused and business-oriented to achieve the financial, growth, compliance, and customer satisfaction goals of the CSC creating a positive impact on the Company. Reporting directly to the (Region) General Manager, you will be primarily responsible for planning and supervising the day-to-day operations of the CSC.
Why Suburban Propane?
- Manage all aspects of the CSC's profit and expense activity which includes sales, inventory, fleet, staffing and customer acquisition and retention
- Manage the CSC staff which includes interviewing, hiring, coaching, training and managing performance
- Monitor and assure compliance in areas including safety, health/environmental, human resources and financial/ ethical considerations
- Ensure all customer interaction and service is performed in a manner which consistently meets or exceeds customer expectations to support customer acquisition and retention
Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA and FSAs, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, tuition assistance, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting.
For a full list of our benefit offerings please visit https://jobs.suburbanpropane.com/benefits/
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.
- Minimum of 3 years of business experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business preferred
- Delivery and/or distribution, sales and general management experience desired
- Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to provide strong leadership through coaching and mentoring with a focus on customer service
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers, specializing in heating oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of propane, natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. With over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 41 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers.
All applicants for employment shall be considered without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
This job has expired.