2301 S Green River Rd, Evansville, Indiana 47715
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Prospects and generates sales revenue by adding new program residential customers and cross selling and up selling current residential customers through telemarketing.
Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads based on information from direct mailing/advertisement, community activities, and other resources. Calls prospective customers to explain type of service or product offered. Quotes prices and encourages customers to buy. Records names, addresses, purchases and reactions of prospects solicited. Generates sales of pest control to new and existing customers through inbound and outbound calling Estimates date of service to customer based on knowledge of branch production and service schedules. Notifies customers of scheduled application service appointments. Prepares and maintains proper sales reports. Conducts retention and service calls through means of telemarketing contact. Meets branch retention standards. Calls customers to measure satisfaction after service is completed or to otherwise provide assistance by answering their questions and service concerns.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Customer Focus/Sales Growth
- Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency
- Change Mastery
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma/GED required
- Customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- Certification as required by federal, state or local law
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- Consultative sales skills and abilities by phone
- Knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, overcoming objections, closing sales)
- Ability to find and assess potential sales opportunities
- Ability to build customer relationships and provide customer service
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Data entry skills with a computer
- Mathematical skill to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages, area and volume
- Basic computer skills with e-mail and spreadsheet applications
- Time management skills, including punctuality for on-time attendance
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
- Sit, stand and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
- Occasionally required to:
- Lift or move up to 10lbs
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.Noise level
*Low to moderateAdverse Conditions
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation,Click Here.
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect as part of the application process, Click Here.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.