Location: Tulsa, OK
Description: Our client is currently seeking a BUSINESS DATA ANALYST - II
Full Time / W2 position/Must be local candidate (to work onsite)
Vendor Management Analyst
Vendor Management Center (VMC): Responsible for all administrative and audit related functions for Third Party Vendors servicing our domestic Global Network Operations team. Manages workload distribution, job due dates and change controls as well as audit functions related to both work completed and invoicing to ensure both timely and accurate delivery and billing of work by our vendor partners.
• General Duties - Vendor Management Center
• Duties many include but are not limited to the follow:
• Ensuring accurate work load distribution and on-time process and completion by our vendor partners. Develop action and remediation plans with Vendors to address any backlogged or past due work or projects to ensure their timely completion.
• Works with internal parties and vendors to validate and correct work request descriptions and details. Ensure appropriate stakeholders are aware of and approve changes requested by Vendors.
• Issues regular audit requests on completed vendor work to ensure compliance with Verizon specifications and local codes. Collects and reviews audit forms and performance reporting metrics for vendors at market and national levels to build Vendor Score Card reports. Provides score card results to management for further analysis and planning.
• Review vendor invoice requests for accuracy based on jobs assigned, completed and job unit pricing. Address any inaccuracies with Vendor and Stakeholder parties (Verizon Engineering, Field Operations, etc)
• Ensure approved invoices are paid to vendors in a timely fashion by responsible parties.
• May be required to work day, evening, night and weekend shifts as well as overtime and holidays as required.