10402 Sapp Brothers Dr, Omaha, Nebraska 68138
Entry level B2B (business-to-business) sales position responsible for achieving sales goals and executing sales plans within an assigned territory. Generate and secure new sales in a professional environment by calling on and prospecting with property management firms, as well as large corporations and sports related facilities. This role typically achieves and manages a portfolio consisting of local accounts with annual total revenues of $500K or less.
Achieves sales goals and executes sales plans to small to large businesses such as property managers, school systems, sport facilities, government facilities, restaurant, banks or any company in need of superior lawn care products/services Presents Proposals for lawncare services and programs along with obtaining long term contracts Generates new business to business (B2B) sales revenue by prospecting and adding new commercial customers. Negotiates price and design by using company provided guidelines and technology/CRM. Generates leads through utilizing a CRM system to manage projects and opportunities, contact information, forecasting reports, etc Project management duties within branch, including coordinating with local branch management and service team.
Education and Experience Requirements
Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Accountability: Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
Collaborates - Building partnerships and working with others to meet shared objectives.
Directs Work - Providing direction, delegating, and removing obstacles to get work done.
Basic Organization - Demonstrates an efficient and orderly approach to workflow tasks.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Preferred Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) from a four-year college or university or related work experience.
- Preferred previous sales experience, proven sales track record, industry or internal company related experience.
- 0 - 1 years of B2B sales experience preferred.
- Landscaping, lawncare, tree and shrub or pest experience a PLUS.
- Valid Driver's License Required.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- Knowledge of the organizations products and/or services
- Demonstrated consultative selling abilities
- Ability to collaborate and influence internal and external decision makers
- Ability to complete reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- General computer knowledge, efficiencies and understanding to include Excel, Word, Power Point, CRM platform, Outlook/Office 365
- Ability to execute prospecting strategies for discovering and closing new accounts
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with internal associates and external customers
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
- Sit, stand and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
- Lift or move up to 25 lbs
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Noise level
- Adverse Conditions
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation,Click Here.
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect as part of the application process, Click Here.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.