Support clerical, administrative, secretarial, functions for a very busy medical office.
What Perks and Benefits Can You Look Forward to?
Requirements for working as a Business Office Coordinator:
- Day-1 Benefits. Low cost benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 403B retirement and more.
- Paid holidays and generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Up to 18 days of PTO your first year!
- Day Shift Monday - Friday. No Holidays or Weekends
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career Development Services
What a Business Office Coordinator does:
- Education and/or training as medical secretary, medical receptionist, medical assistant preferred
- Or high school graduate/ GED required
- Associates degree in a medical related concentration preferred
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Check in/Check out
- Answering multiple phone lines
- Scheduling appointments
- Manage Referrals
- Insurance verification
- Other clerical functions
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.