Business Office Coordinator, BOC
Great opportunity for a Business Office Coordinator professional to work in an organization that focuses on treating the whole person, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Be Remarkable!
- Depending on the practice 8am - 5pm variable.
- Comprehensive benefit packages available including medical, dental, vision, paid time off and 403B
- Mercy Health Physician Partners, our multi-specialty physician network, employs more than 500 physicians and advanced practice professionals in, Muskegon, Holland Grand Rapids and the Lakeshore.
- We serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities.
Business Office Coordinators works in a collaborative environment to deliver excellent patient customer service.What a Business Office Coordinator will do:
- This role will be a flexible schedule to support PTO coverage in offices surrounding the Grand Rapids area.
What a Business Office Coordinator will need:
- Greet all patients, verifies insurance eligibility and obtains accurate records.
- Facilitates patient throughout, by collecting co-payments, obtaining signatures and making updates on patient charts.
- Administrative duties including revenue cycles and maintaining schedules.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- High school diploma and preferred Associates degree in healthcare related areas.
- Preferred two years of experience in a medical office.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, knowledge of health care plans.
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills.
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.