Corporate HR Remote, Memphis, Tennessee 38138
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Facilitates the analysis of customer and transactional data to support and enhance customer retention strategies and tactics. Builds and maintains reports and scorecards to track and analyze key performance indicators and other metrics on scheduled and ad hoc bases. Prepares presentations to management.
Monitors and evaluates the quality of customer interactions both recorded and written. Documents quality issues and performance measures for management review. Provides information to assist with the feedback and formal education process of associates on the phone
1. Builds, maintains, extracts, and analyzes complex reports and extensive data sets from company operating systems. Develops and maintains formulas, templates, and macros to combine, scrub and process data efficiently and consistently.
2. Summarizes, analyzes, and interprets data; explains trends and variances to support management decision making.
3. Prepares numerous and complex reports and scorecards of key performance indicators (KPIs) for all levels of the company. Prepares compelling, accurate, and illustrative reports with narratives, graphs, and charts.
4. Performs quality assurance and testing of reports, dashboards, and scorecards to ensure accuracy, reliability, and timeliness.
5. Reviews, develops, and maintains all reporting platforms and tools (e.g., Excel, Access).
6. Answers questions and troubleshoots to provide support to end-users to facilitate understanding and interpretation of reports, dashboards, and scorecards.
7. Performs root cause analysis of scorecard data to identify enhancement opportunities.
8. Works with management to develop and administer updates to reports and scorecard system. Documents business requirements and procedures for new and existing reports. Works with IT resources to develop and modify queries from the company operating system.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of experience developing and analyzing reports, dashboards, and scorecards of key performance indicators required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming language and SQL expertise preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills to identify trends, variances, and root causes
• Critical and systems thinking skills to research and integrate data from multiple sources
• Knowledge and skill to summarize and interpret data and draw conclusions
• Data management and reporting skills with Microsoft Excel, Access, or similar reporting tools
• Computer skills with other Microsoft Office software applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Organizational skills to prioritize time-sensitive projects and meet deadlines
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Written and verbal communication skills, including preparing presentations
• Ability to operate independently and collaboratively within a team
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
• Sit, stand, and walk
• Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
• Speak and hear
• Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
• Lift or move up to 10lbs
• Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
*Low to moderate
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation,Click Here.
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect as part of the application process, Click Here.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.