Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is the leading supplier of value-added, glazing-focused, interior, and exterior products and services. We design, engineer, test, and manufacture solutions in engineered curtain walls, storefronts, and entrances, architectural glass, shower enclosures, glazing hardware, windows, railings, and more.
The Business Process and Controls Senior Analyst role with us isn't just a job - it's an awesome job. This role does not exist today, so you will have a real chance to make the job your own. We are hiring builders at OBE. And we want to lean into your expertise to help us get better. We will give you what you need to do your job, and you will get to make an impact, every single day.
This role is perfect for the individual with that keen eye for detail, who is passionate about making a difference in their workplace. If that sounds like you, come join this industry leader!
The Business Process & Controls Senior Analyst position will be responsible for monitoring internal compliance by performing regular testing of internal controls and financial reviews in addition to evaluating and improving policies, procedures, and internal controls.
This will be a hybrid position principally located in Dallas and will report to the Business Process & Controls Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Skills, Knowledge and Ability Requirements
- Oversee and perform regular testing of controls as well as financial and operational reviews
- Document, evaluate and, where appropriate, improve policies and procedures
- Lead operating process and internal control improvement initiatives
- Facilitate internal and external audits
- Drive the implementation of SOX compliance for newly acquired businesses
- Assist in training plant finance personnel on controls
- Report audit results and determine corrective action plans, as necessary
- Assist in special projects, as needed
What OBE Offers You
- Public accounting experience with a big four or national accounting firm or internal audit experience with a publicly traded company or large privately held company
- CPA, CIA, or MBA preferred
- Solid understanding of GAAP
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Solid time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Moderate travel (approximately 25-40%)
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
OBE has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of family businesses, regional companies, and large enterprises that together form the OBE family. OBE operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
OBE is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Jul 8, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Dallas Nearest Secondary Market:
Fort Worth Job Segment:
Design Engineer, Business Process, MBA, Engineering, Management
This job has expired.