32275 32nd Ave S, Federal Way, Washington, 98001, United States of America
The Tax Analyst is responsible for preparing compliance and supporting the defense of domestic sales and use tax, gross receipts tax, and other domestic business taxes. The Tax Analyst supports the Business Tax function to ensure the proper reflection of taxes in the financial statements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Prepare domestic sales and use tax, gross receipts tax, and other domestic business taxes
Perform technical research and memo writing for matters regarding business taxes
Prepare correspondence with taxing jurisdictions to resolve disputes including filing issues
Prepare reconciliation of tax accounts
Review audit findings and prepare audit responses
Monitor and keep abreast of developing and new tax legislation
Perform a wide variety of recurring and non-recurring tax functions
Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Ability to meet goals individually and in a teammate environment
Strong communication skills
Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Ability to effectively collaborate with other functional areas; Builds strong relationships with peers, other departments, and managers to best meet company goals and objectives.
Bachelor's degree (in accounting or related field) or previous tax experience is required
Proficient in Microsoft Excel skills
Oracle, Alteryx, and/or Vertex experience a plus
General knowledge of accounting and tax principles
Performance and behavior reflect the Mission and Core Values of DaVita
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
* A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
* Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
* Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
* Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
* A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
* Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation. Enter text here
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.