Compensation: $20.24/hr Bachelors $21.51/hr QMHP
THIS POSITION WILL SUPPORT CLIENTS (YOUTH) IN LINCOLN COUNTY, MO
- Provide direct and/or indirect clinical, medically necessary services to the assigned consumer caseload and their families determining the Strengths, needs, abilities, and preferences of the child and family.
- Complete of all required documentation, according to agency policy.
- Participation in and coordination with the child and family interagency team members on an ongoing basis to advocate for the Mental Health needs of child/family.
- Assist the family with accessing, locating and arranging services and resources to assist in achieving their goals.
- Provide holistic, person-centered, strengths based care based on the Eight Dimensions of Wellness.
- Use Motivational Interviewing techniques and stage matched goals related to the Eight Dimensions of Wellness.
- Provide educational information to parents and/or consumer regarding areas of concern.
- Monitor treatment plan delivery to consistently reassess the child’s status, service choices available, overall community functioning, strengths, needs and process towards goals.
- Develop and implementation of a crisis intervention plan with the family.
Driving is an essential function of the position, a valid license and agency established minimum automobile coverage are required in the event the employee drives during the course of employment.
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in human service related field preferred -or-
- At least four (4) years of experience OR a combination of higher education and experience required if a High School/GED is the highest education obtained
- At least two (2) years of experience OR a combination of higher education and experience required if an Associate’s degree is the highest education obtained (*If the degree is an Associate’s of Applied Science in Behavioral Health Support from an approved institution; then no additional experience is required)
- At least one (1) year of experience required if a non-human service Bachelor’s degree is the highest education obtained
- All experience must include working with individuals with psychiatric, substance use, and/or developmental disabilities
- Has a commitment to service and personal excellence.
- Is team oriented and values diversity.