Terrific starting wages with step increases, and WE HELP PAY FOR YOUR COLLEGE EDUCATION!!
Hendrickson is looking for dedicated employees in our Composites Manufacturing operation as we continue to grow our Dayton, OH operations. COME JOIN OUR TEAM!!!
- Handle incoming and outgoing material to supply machines with material and tooling.
- Perform operations following processes defined by machine procedural manual.
- Operate production machines & equipment at or above minimum standards.
- Assure correctness of raw materials and inspection of parts.
- Perform machine and assembly set-up and maintenance including cleaning.
- Perform assembly and packing operations for assemblies and parts.
NOTE: this is a 3rd shift position. Benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 100% Company paid Pension
- Generous Vacation Policy
- High school diploma or GED required
- Strong Attendance history
- Able to read and write legibly required
- Able to lift up to 40lb required
- Meet production-servicing standards required
- Must be willing to work 3rd shift
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.