Certified Registered Nurse Anesthesiologist
The vision: Through Native Self-Determination and Culturally Relevant Health Systems, we strive to be the healthiest people.
At the Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation (YKHC) we administer a comprehensive healthcare system throughout 58 rural communities with a mission of Working Together to Achieve Excellent Health.
YKHC serves 58 federally-recognized Tribes and operates 41 Village Clinics. Our five larger communities are served by five Sub-Regional Clinics. All communities in our service area are served by the 55 bed regional hospital in Bethel.
For more information about our hospital or the region please visit
Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation - We Strive to be the Healthiest People (www.ykhc.org)
Provide appropriate and effective anesthetic services in a safe and professional manner. Practice under established standards of care relative to conscious sedation, analgesia, and anesthesia throughout the facility. Provide consultative services relative to pulmonary care, cardiopulmonary resuscitation and special problems in pain control.
- Must have completed a program in Nursing leading to RN: BSN preferred. Must have completed a program leading to a CRNA certified by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetist, Master's leading in anesthesia preferred. Current ACLS, BCLS.
- Must have at least ten years' experience. Prefer five years of experience to be in a solo practice.
- In addition, must be licensed by the State of Alaska as a RN and RNA. Current ACLS, BCLS, PALS.
- Knowledge and experience of anesthesia and equipment and delivery systems.
- Airway management expertise
- Generous PTO - beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- School loan repayment eligibility
- Tort Claims coverage
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
ID:13851Location:BethelDepartment:AnesthesiologyEmployment Duration:80 Full timeTemporary Status:Not ApplicableHours per Week:40
Yukon Kuskokwim Health Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status and any other basis protected by law. Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources directly.
Under P.L. 93-638, preference is given to Alaska Native/American Indian applicants.
For more information, please contact the YKHC Recruitment Department at YKHCRecruitment@YKHC.org or phone (907) 545-6060 and ask to speak with a recruiter.
To view more positions available please visit YKHC Career Center (https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu01/ats/careers/v2/jobSearch?org=YKHC&cws=41)