Grow sales in the assigned territory of Chain accounts by building relationships with existing department managers and executing corporate sales programs.
Territory is located in the Leominster, Dracut, and Burlington areas of MA.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop sales plans to identify new sales opportunities in grocery and mass merchandising chain accounts
- Sell to off-premise grocery and mass merchandising chain accounts
- Service off-premise grocery and mass merchandising accounts to include stocking shelves, stocking cold boxes, filling displays, and providing current and creative points of sale.
- Selling in, building, and servicing displays using creative cross-merchandising concepts
- Call and personally visit customers; deliver sales presentations
- Place customer orders; maintain accurate records of customer orders
- Conduct in-store wine tastings on a regular basis
- Work closely with Credit Department to resolve invoicing problems and assure prompt collection of accounts receivable
- Frequently lift up to 40 pounds; travel 90% (within the assigned territory)
- Achieve sales revenue and growth targets for assigned territory
- Attend Monthly and Weekly meetings
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to use Tablet/iPad
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong creative merchandising skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience/training/education preferred
- Prior sales or merchandising experience in the beverage industry preferred
- Candidate must possess a valid Massachusetts driver's license and registration
Martignetti Companies prides itself on being a company where you can bring your best self to work every day. We strive to be an employer of choice where everyone feels that they belong. We do so by acting on our commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and offering a substantial benefits package that includes generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision insurance, a comprehensive 401K plan, and employee discounts. All are welcome to apply to work for a company that truly believes its employees are its greatest asset!
Martignetti Companies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal and local laws. In addition to federal law requirements, Martignetti Companies complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
This job has expired.