Are you seeking an opportunity to work with a team that partners with scores of new clients each year, and also be a key influencer in our annual continuous improvement efforts? Our clients hire us to design and build their Health and Benefits Solutions, including our website, call center, and all data interfaces. Mercer Marketplace is the fastest growing administrative solution at Mercer, and also one of the youngest and most nimble. Our environment is fast paced and we never are satisfied with the status quo. We seek curious, entrepreneurial self-starters that can roll up their sleeves to solve client needs, and operationalize those specific solutions so they are easy installments for our next clients.
We seeking an experienced Client Delivery Specialist to join our Health Delivery Department within Mercer Marketplace.
What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- Be the primary day-to-day contact for Mercer 365+ clients.
- Be a liaison between client and vendors/carriers to resolve issues.
- Proactively developing and maintaining high level client relationships with multiple clients.
- Develop a strong understanding of health and welfare benefit products, services, technical tools, and vendor/carrier markets
We are the global leader in health and benefits. We deliver innovative solutions that address the health and wellness needs of our clients and their employees.
We will count on you to:
- Work for a global company that embraces cultural diversity.
- Excellent growth/advancement opportunity.
- Help support diverse populations through the development of meaningful programs.
What you need to have:
- Communicating and collaborating effectively with extended team to meet client needs and expectations.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for client to report, escalate issues, and communicate on all open items.
- Managing open project work to track stage of project, identify/work outstanding items,and ensure roadblocks or open questions are addressed to keep project moving forward.
- Open Enrollment project manager and owner.
- Ensuring that reports are delivered timely and accurately to clients.
- Performing Quality Control on report repository, making updates as needed with ongoing reporting, including premiums.
- Updating ongoing client health reporting, including standard project plan updates to ensure senior leadership has current and accurate picture of client's overall satisfaction.
What makes you stand out?
- BA/BS degree.
- 3-5 years in specific domains of HR administration (Healthcare & Group Benefits) is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Superior analytical, communication, and listening skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Strong self-starter, fast learner, quality conscious, committed to deadlines.
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer's more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.me.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.