VCA Pike Creek Animal Hospital is looking to add a new Client Service Representative to our hospital! Join the team of friendly, knowledgeable and dedicated CSRs.
***We have an updated hospital, a new and large break room, a great culture and we understand the importance of a healthy work/life balance! Our compensation is extremely competitive.***
The best candidate will be someone who has some office or veterinary medicine experience, loves animals, can multitask, is very friendly and reliable. We are willing to train the right person!
Job duties of our talented CSRs:
• Customer service functions, including: greeting visitors, answering telephones, and guiding clients and their pets to exam rooms
• Scheduling and confirming appointments
• Placing outbound calls for follow-ups and reaching out to prospective clients
• Presenting and explaining fees, including processing payments
• Recommending, selecting, and obtaining products and services, including prescriptions
• Answering questions regarding products and services, including educating clients on general animal husbandry and non-medical pet care (i.e., heartworm prevention, housebreaking, and flea & tick control)
• Managing medical records, charts, reports and correspondence
• High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
• Excellent listening and communication skills
• Compassion for pets and people-as well as awareness and understanding of others' reactions
• Proven decision-making skills to choose the most appropriate course of action
• The ability to integrate new information into problem-solving
• The ability to lift up to 40 lbs on occasion
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans Disabled.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!