Using the Quality Caring Model, the ASD/PACU RN demonstrates expertise in the performance and application of the nursing process to plan and manage the care of patients in the ASD/PACU.
Job Title: Registered Nurse - PACU
Employment Type: PRN
Shift: Rotating Shift
Location: Germantown, MD
- Competitive pay; up to $15k Sign-On Bonus to qualified applicants
Benefits - Medical, Dental & Vision, PTO, Free Parking, Metro Access, Tuition Reimbursement, 403(b)
Quality of Life:Flexible work schedules
Advancement:Opportunities to advance through the Clinical Advancement Program
- Using the Quality Caring Model, the ASD/PACU RN demonstrates expertise in the performance and application of the nursing process to plan and manage the care of patients in the ASD/PACU.
What you will needRequired:
- Monitors surgical patients' condition through post anesthesia recovery period utilizing regular contact and assessment.
- Educate patients and family
- Plan continuum of care
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program; basic professional nursing degree (with requirement to obtain a BSN within a specific time frame)
- Current licensure by the Maryland State Board of Nursing or Compact State as a Registered Nurse.
- BLS certification (American Heart Association)
- At least 1 year of nursing experience in an acute care setting such as PACU, Med/Surg or Critical Care
- 2 years of ASD or PACU experience required for bonus eligibility
Holy Cross Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system that serves more than 240,000 individuals each year from Maryland's two largest counties - Montgomery and Prince George's counties. Holy Cross Health earns numerous national awards, clinical designations and accreditations across a wide range of specialties for providing innovative, high-quality health care services.Holy Cross Hospital has received the award and achievement of being one of Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for 2021 and 2022.
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard toMinority/Females/disabled/Veteran(M/F/D/V) status.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.